Saturday, October 28, 2023

Racheal Barrett- charges gone

Racheal Barrett- charges goneThis girl and I were picked up on, well, our charges say prostitution/ soliciting. I am not proud of it but I paid my fine and did my little bit of time, as I assumed she would too. but instead she made a deal. every time we went somewhere in the few months afterwards, she would call her "buddy" and within a matter of minutes the place we were would be busted. I know 150% it was her calling the police as I watched her do it. she destroyed so many lives. I thought when I moved away that would be the end of having any involvement with her but recently I saw her where I live now. #snitch#wisconsin#iowa#copcaller

source https://copblaster.com/blast/59282/racheal-barrett-charges-gone

No comments:

Post a Comment