Friday, December 9, 2022

Community Bridges, Inc. tattle tales and loser criminals

Community Bridges, Inc. tattle tales and loser criminals They hire all sorts of criminals to work here and rile people up then restrain them. Surprise, surprise! They're snitches too! Even the ex gangsters. I had one guy hurt my thumb one time by bending it as hard as he could for like 5 minutes. The most sensitive part of your body! Bitch. Anyone can hurt you there probably. I caught him hacking my phone too and called back at their number to challenge him. Well I get a call from a bloody restricted number 3 times. Looks like some little bitches called the cops. Scared losers. #fakeheroes #cowards #parasites #criminals #losers #falseimprisoners

source https://copblaster.com/blast/49931/community-bridges-inc-tattle-tales-and-loser-criminals

No comments:

Post a Comment