Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Antifa Torches PT News Network Billboard in Portland, Oregon

Words cannot describe the feeling of jubilation that washed over me when I clicked on a link about a billboard fire in Portland, Oregon only to see PT News Network a.k.a. Freight Broker Live a.k.a. Steve Oatley's fat ugly face on it. I've been having issues with that guy ever since I doxed him a couple months back and although I indicated to him in private that I would avoid speaking about him after he repeatedly threatened me with frivolous lawsuits, I feel the need to say something about this before Steve has the opportunity to accuse me of having anything to do with it. I had absolutely nothing to do with this. I wasn't even watching the live streams tonight. I was working on another website before writing a couple articles for this one (about Linden Cameron and Hannah Fizer), then I checked out the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Open Beta on XBOX One X, then I went on Twitter and saw a Portland Police tweet saying something about a billboard fire, then I searched Google for "Portland billboard fire," and one of first things that came up was the video below. Thank you Antifa! You just made my night. I was going to go to bed, but now I am full of energy. I have not always agreed with you guys, but tonight I am 100% anti-fascist. I can't remember the last time I was so proud to be from Portland. Steve knew that putting a pro-cop building up in Portland after spending months doing all he could to get Antifa busted was just asking for trouble and tonight he got it. UPDATE: Here are some more videos showing the billboard completely destroyed. Nice work people! https://twitter.com/hungrybowtie/status/1318438430594924544 https://twitter.com/hungrybowtie/status/1318440060547592192 #antifa #stephenoatley #freightbrokerlive #ptnewsnetwork

source https://copblaster.com/blast/26017/antifa-torches-pt-news-network-billboard-in-portland-oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment