Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Jessica Brown from Des Moines WA is a Police Informant

Jessica Brown from Des Moines WA is a Police Informant This person turned informant after getting caught doing res burgs. She flipped on her bf. She cooperates with dead Moines and burien police departments. She sets people up to watch her daughter and makes them look like pedophiles. She moved a cyber dept underneath our unit and has them enter inappropriate Google searches into your browser history. She murdered my animal when I was in jail. She is a dirty fucking rat. She is setting up my mom, dad, and brother to look like predators. She is illegal AF. We opened an investigation via the FBI. If she has affected your life dm me I will point you in the right direction to join a law suit. #systematicabuse #pedophile #rat #snitch #informant

source https://copblaster.com/blast/59315/jessica-brown-from-des-moines-wa-is-a-police-informant

No comments:

Post a Comment